Pages

Friday, June 23, 2017

Remember

Some of the things I want to remember!

Sister Centurion made these for me.

Samir and James made these for us as a thank you for giving them the little Ninja Turtle toys we brought back for them the first of June. 

Sister Albuquerque made these bracelets for me.

I knitted these slippers and they got holes in them pretty fast.  

My shoes. 

My shirts
I threw away the ones with the holes in the belly and the others I sent to the mission office for the sister missionaries.

My name badges magneted to the fridge.  

Our Peruvian magnets.  We got the 4 bottom ones for free when we bought souvenirs.


We started packing our stuff up to see if we'd have enough room for it all.  I left a few things to wear for the few weeks until we go home.  

Empty cupboard

Just a few clothes

Drawers almost empty

This is Sister Calle!!  She was who helped me to have a special experience as I helped her do her mom's initiatory in the temple.



No comments: