Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2016

2/9/2016

Tuesday the 9th was Addilyn's 3rd Birthday!
Happy Birthday Addilyn.


On Wednesday afternoon, the 10th Brady called us and said They were going to have their Baby Boy.

Meet Duncan Leonard Haws. 7 lbs. 11oz. We are so happy he is here and that he's healthy.  He so cute too!  Welcome to our Haws Family Duncan.


When I looked out the window I saw this going on.

This van wouldn't 't start.  It got pushed out of the parking space and all these little kids got behind it and started pushing it so they could pop the clutch to get it started.


The kids couldn't push it fast enough so Miguel and someone else ran out to help.  They got it start


They all piled in and were on their way.


Friday as I was leaving the temple, I was given a rose made out of a Kleenex.  Sister Alcazaba sneekily gave me the cake which was do sweet of her.  Another sister gave me the rose she made.  So sweet!


No comments: