Pages

Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Grandkids! Arequipa Temple Grounds

Grand kids
3/11/2020

Image result for Grandkids

Grand kids are so fun and we have missed hugging them, seeing them, being with them, and playing with them, but we haven't stopped loving them.  
This morning I put the second set of pictures of our grand kids on our laundry closet doors.  
I love seeing them all the time.  




Arequipa Temple Grounds
This morning we didn't really have anyplace to go and we didn't have anything to do, so we decided to go outside.  We walking around the temple grounds.  I took these pictures along the way.










Our Friends The Fenns

James and Whitney came out of the temple while we were outside and invited us to go to the grocery store with them.  We were really happy to have someplace to go, so we got in their car and rode with them to their house so they could change their clothes.  

While they changed, I took these pictures of the cute garden and patio they have in their back yard.  Such a peaceful place.





I had to include this picture we took the first night we were in Arequipa walking around the temp-le grounds at dusk.  I love this picture of the volcano Misti.  I also thought the tree with the trumpet flowers was cool too. 


No comments: