Pages

Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Temple Opened - Zig Zag


Abierto
Back to Work at the Temple
Zig Zag
3/10/2020
The temple opened this morning, after being closed two weeks for cleaning.  Wayne and I are working on the morning shift so we had to be there and ready for our meeting at 8:00 am. 
Wayne was able to wear his new suit we had made for him while we were in Trujillo.  
It looked really nice on him.   

Wayne was able to officiate the first session at 9:00 am.  There was a group of missionaries so that was fun.   From 9:00 - 10:00,  I was assigned to be in initiatory.  I ended up staying there until 12:20. They found out that I was able to do this ordinance and they were happy to have me be there.  I was happy to be needed.  It made me feel good.

After we got back from the temple, we had some lunch and I worked on some blog posts.  Wayne did some Unicad work.  It was kind of a relaxed afternoon.  We were trying to figure out something to do when Wayne got a text message from James and Whitney Fenn.  They wondered if we wanted to go get some dinner with them.  Hooray!!! Hooray!!!  They saved us!  Yes we wanted to go with them!!!  


James and Whitney have been so good to us and have been really good friends, even though we could be their parents.  We had such a good time talking and visiting with them.  They're just good kids. 
We went to Zig Zags.  It was a yummy place to eat and we really enjoyed it!    


  


Thanks James and Whitney!!

No comments: