Pages

Friday, March 6, 2020

 






March 6th 2020
Saturday Adventure Yanahuara

Today we rode the blue bus to Yanahuara for someplace to go.  It is always fun to go with Wayne.  We enjoyed the sun, and watched people as they came went.  Quite a nice place. 

Yanahuara is known for its buildings built from siliar, a pearly white volcanic rock.  It is on a hill, it over looks the beautiful city.  If you look through the arch, you can see Misti, the volcano.  I got this picture off the internet.   






While we were people watching, Wayne bought me this hat I'm wearing and this Peruvian bracelet.




I LOVE US!!



We wqait3ed and watched for the yellow bus to come back to take us back up the hill to the temple.  







Tonight I was able to finally finally make a good batch of cookies.  With the altitude being so high, it has been hard for me to baked things and have them turn out the way they should.  


* * * * *



No comments: