Pages

Saturday, February 15, 2020

Cousin Party - My Dad



Cousin Valentine Party 
Saturday 
February 15, 2020


Tonight Natalie and Casey had a Cousin Valentine Party.  The kids all went to the Dalpias home and had pizza, played games,  and I don't know what else, but I think they had fun all being together.  While the kids were at Nat and Casey's their parents were able to go on a date.  The Russ kids are missing because they had made other plans.  I sure love and miss these hooligans, the Russ kids too!

Hank cut his thumb and had to go to insta care.

Addilyn lost her tooth!  Eww!



My Dad


Thursday my dad had surgery on his plumbing.  He did great!  Randy sent me this picture this morning.  I've missed him.  It's so nice I can call and talk to him every day.  For all of my life, my dad and I have just had "something".  I sure love him and am glad he's doing well.   I gave my him these tulips the day we left for our mission.  I thought he'd enjoy watching them bloom.  
When he got home from the hospital, they were beautiful.  



No comments: