Pages

Friday, February 21, 2020

Rain Rain Go Away!

Rain Rain Go Away!
2/21/2020
Friday
After we worked in the temple this morning, Sister Doxey and Sister Antelo wanted to go down town to shop at a store and wanted me to go with them.  It had been raining all day, we almost decided not to go, but we went anyway.  It was raining really hard.  We had umbrellas and walked down the hill to catch the blue bus, it cost a sole to ride it.  It was a wet crowded bus and we climbed on.  

When we got to the main road that has Tottus, we walked down past it to a street that has a statue and went down it for a couple of blocks to the store. 


Mas Ventas had cake decorating stuff, chocolate chips, packaged nuts, and much much more.  I bought a bottle of cinnamon and two packages of Ramen Noodles.  I spent 10 soles.  Sister Doxey and Sister Antelo looked at everything.  they help items in their hands and read the labels.  They bought wheat flour, chocolate that melts, nuts, and many other things.  It was quite an adventure for me to go out in the rain without Wayne.  It really was fun and I had a great time. 



Inside the store.  
They had NesQuick, Quaker Oats, and Honey Bunches of Oats

Sister Antelo and Sister Doxey
Sister Haws - Sister Antelo - Sister Doxey

When I got back,  Wayne was gone.  I found this note!

I hurried and changed into my church clothes and got my temple clothes and hurried over to do sealings with Wayne and the Fenn's.  It was wonderful to be there with such a sweet spirit, sealing husbands and wives together and sons and daughters to their parents.  It was wonderful.
After we did the sealings, we went to the mall and had dinner.  We had such a good visit with James and Whitney.  It is always fun to be with them. 
It rained all day!

No comments: