Pages

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Sheep and New Friend

Sheep and New Friends 
February 19, 2020


When I looked out our window this afternoon, I saw this bunch of sheep in the field.


The temple this afternoon on a cloudy afternoon

This afternoon I walked with Sister Doxey up the street. We saw the little shops along the way and the things people sell in them.  A lady who is a seamstress made Sister Doxey a couple of tops we picked up.






 I made a new friend with this little 4 year old girl of the seamstress. I played ball with her while her mom talked to Sister Doxey.


She giggled and giggled and thought it was fun when I spun her around and we both got dizzy.  Such a sweet little girl.  She gave me hugs and a big kiss on the cheek when we left.
It made me miss my little grand kids!!!








No comments: