Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Craft/LAN Night

Hey July is almost over.... and we still haven't had a party. So since no one else is taking the initiative I will. When should we have the next party. I think July is too far gone to squeeze one in. What about August? I have scout camp the 11th - 15th and we have an open house for Shawnee's grandparent's 50th wedding anniversary on the 16th. I also would prefer not to do it the 8th since I have to ride the ULCER (Utah Lake Century Ride) on the 9th. How about the 22nd or 23? Or the 1st or 2nd? What do you all think?

3 comments:

Shawnee said...

The 1st or 2nd might be better than later in the month because you start school on the 25th and I'd hate for you to be sleep-deprived before the first day of school. But, whatever.

Shanna said...

I support the 2nd as well. I'll be back in logan by the 23rd.

Tami said...

Friday, August 1st 6:00pm at Dad's. Eat before you come! Bring treats if you want.