Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Movie Night!

So, Emily and Shawnee went to "Time out for Women" on Friday night so we decided to have a "Movie Night" at Mom and Dad's house. Casey borrowed a projector and we projected some movies on the wall in the big room. Zack and Lila were thrilled with watching TMNT because Zack is totally into "'inja Turtles." Nat made popcorn and Mom made carmel popcorn and we had such a fun night hanging out together. After the kids went to bed, the adults watched "Eagle Eye" and after that Danny, Wayne, and Nick watched "Transformers 2" until 3 am. It was such a fun night and was so fun to just hang out with family. We missed our family members who weren't there.

Here are the popcorn makers.

We spread out blankets and rearranged the couches.

Brady hadn't sat down by the time I started taking pictures but I wanted to document that he was there.

Dan and Shan hanging out (This is their last night of not being engaged.)

Here's the group. Notice that Zack and Lila are completely sucked into the show but Abby's bouncing and running around everywhere...that's how it was the whole night.

I noticed that even though I tried hard to get everyone in the picture who was there, I failed to get a picture of me (Tami) in any pictures, but I was really there!!! I didn't get any of Andy either. I'm not sure what he was doing...probably playing with his new 4-wheeler.

No comments: