Pages

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Cutting Down JB's Tree

Hey Everybody! Nick just posted videos on our blog of Dad cutting down JB's tree. Go check it out. We hope you enjoy the videos. Also, I didn't realize when I was taking the videos that you can't rotate videos like you can pictures, so you're going to have to tilt your head. I know, I'm as annoyed as you are, but they are really cool, so I'm sorry I messed up. I'll know next time that you can't tilt the camera for videos. Here are some pictures too. Our battery died before we were all done, so I don't have an after picture, but I'll take some tomorrow when we go to play "Pick Up Sticks" for Family Home Evening.
Oh yeah, I wanted to tell you guys what happened too. After Dad cut down the branches and stuff, George Penrod came over with his back-hoe with some forks on the front of it and he totally helped us move all the huge branches. He helped us for a good 2 hours or so and then we all had to leave to go different places or George would have kept helping us! George, I know you'll probably never see this blog, but if you do, THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! You have no idea how much time, energy, and effort you saved us. We really appreciate you as our neighbor!





1 comment:

Johnny said...

Why don't we get to see the finished version? What does it look like with the dead part completely gone?