Pages

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Benson meets Danny.... again

Dad got a new plotter (really big printer) at work, so he has been bringing home random HUGE pictures. Some pircures he's brought home have included: a hawk, Benson, landscape, and a couple of HUGE Dannys.

When we went over to Mom and Dad's, we showed Benson pictures of Danny and he gave him hugs...

And "high 5"

Whenever we ask Benson where Danny is, he always says "buh-bye". Even now, as I'm posting, he is saying it over and over again.


6 comments:

Em Russ said...

Does this mean we know who dad's favorite is?? (and I'm not sure if I'm talking about Benson or Danny)

Shanna said...

oh my heck that is awesome! A little creepy but definately awesome! I'm glad that benson can still remember who is uncle danny is:)

Shanna said...

ps: i think i should have one of these lol

Lisa and McCord said...

that is the cutest thing ever. Danny's been out for a long time. Doesn't he come home soon? p.s. I'm told that Grandma Nola comes over to your house to check the blogs. Can you help her check mine every now and again.

Jan Haws said...

It is nice having Danny around the house. Thanks for the post Natalie and Benson.

Elder Haws said...

I miss "danny" ( lisa i don't come home soon i still have nine months DONT MAKE ME TRUNKY)