Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

My Mission Blog

Hey all. This is Danny. not to draw away from all of those cute stories of me, but i wanted to let you know that i have a new blog for my mission. It is elderhaws@blogspot.com ... I will not post on it, or probably even see it, but I will send pictures to Natalie (she is always home and never busy) and she will throw them up on it for me. This is mostly because of the difficulty of sending things. So thats that. I will try to figure out how to make a link so that it is easy to get to. Thanks for your support and i sure love you all.
Elder Daniel Haws

1 comment:

Johnny said...

You are right that you aren't supposed to read any blogs, but I think there is a way for you to post to your own blog. You can set it up so that when you send an email to a special email address it will turn your email in a post and put it on your blog for you. Since you are allowed to email you would be able make your own blog posts.