Pages

Monday, October 22, 2007

In the Shadow of the Moon


I wanted to put a plug in for a fabulous movie...some of you may have heard me and Brady talking about it earlier this year. It's called "In the Shadow of the Moon." (be sure to check out the trailer!) We saw it at the Sundance Film Festival in January and it's finally in select theaters. We saw it again tonight and I would love for all of you to see it! (If you don't see it in theaters, I'm sure we'll own it when it comes out on DVD and you can borrow it, but it's better to see on a big screen.) Anyways, it's about the Apollo space program and their travels to the moon and back. It's basically a documentary, but so incredibly well done. If you get a chance to come down to SLC, it's playing at the Broadway Theater. I'm sure it's playing somewhere in Boston too. It's a feel-good-proud-to-be-an-American kind of movie! :)

2 comments:

Natalie said...

This movie sounds really good! I might have to take you up on borrowing the movie once you get it since I don't think everyone would appreciate us taking our 6 week old baby to the theater.

Em Russ said...

Wow Shawnee, that does sound good. Really inspiring. I checked the theaters by our house (the ones it said it was playing at) but it's not really there. I guess we'll have to borrow the DVD from you. Thanks for sharing that!