Pages

Thursday, March 2, 2017

Going Home to Visit


March 2, 2017  
Thursday

The temple closes on Monday, the 6th for cleaning and maintenance.  A few months ago Wayne and I decided to s[pent this time at home.  We wanted to be home to take care of a few things.  I had a back tooth that cracked back in November and I just thought it would stay together until we got home, but it didn't so I have a tooth that needs to be fixed.  Wayne needed to take care of some licences that needed to be renewed and Tami and Nick needed their electrical panel replaced.  Cory moved into his new house and Andy and Muck have made the apartment part of their house and we want to see all of this, not to mention the 20 grand kids I'm dying to be with.  We found out Tuesday that Uncle Norman passed away.  His viewing is Friday night and the funeral is Saturday.  We arrive home Friday afternoon so we'll be able to go to the services for Uncle Norman.  Such a tender mercy.  

We all all packed and ready to go.  This picture was taken in the Trujillo airport at 7:19 pm.
Hooper Utah here we come!  


Our plane


I tried to get a picture of the mist coming out of the vents in the ceiling of the plane.  It was cool, but I didn't really get the picture I was hoping for.




This is our flight schedule
3/2 Trujillo to Lima 8:50 pm to 10:05 pm
3/3 Lima to LAX  1:50 am to 7:50 pm
3/3 LAX to Salt Lake City 11:25 am to 2:23 pm


Our next post will be from Home!



No comments: