Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Easter Sunday and Duncan's Blessing - 3/27/2016

Today is Easter. It is different to see how Easter is celebrated in Peru. They have Holy Week which I talked about in the last post. There isn't much to do with an Easter Bunny. 

It was testimony meeting today at the California ward. I enjoyed being there, I feel at home in this ward. We have a lot of temple friends in this ward. I have another friend Ziomy who was baptized when we first got to Peru. I felt a bond to her the first time I met her. I feel her love.

Sister Layva gave me two Easter treats, one for us and one for Sister Hartman. This was a wonderful treat. At first I thought it was a filled plastic egg wrapped in aluminum foil.  When I opened it, it was a chocolate egg with candy inside. Sister Layva had made them!  It was so nice of her to share with us. 

image.jpeg

Our meetings didn't really have much to do with Easter but we went to a multi stake fireside. The Trujillo North Mission sponsored it and it was wonderful. There are many talented missionaries. They sang, played instruments and we saw videos and pictures of Christ and the resurrection. It was great. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

These next three pictures are if the missionary zones.  The three that came to the three special missionary sessions. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Today our little Duncan got blessed. Brady recorded the blessing and shared it with us. He did a great job. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Barrett's primary sang this song today for Easter. It say it all.  



I am so thankful for my Savior , I know he lives and loves me and I 'm so grateful for Him.  I am so thankful for our family and I love them!

No comments: