Pages

Sunday, September 27, 2015

Cassandra

This is my new friend Casandra. I met her Friday night when I went downstairs to the hospitality center to see what was going on.  She was in the Family History Center looking for ancestors. Every Friday night she is here.


Casandra is 19 years old.  She lives in Barrio Jerusalen, which is a ward here in Trujillo. She has her mission request all done and is waiting for the recommendation of her Bishop.  She will be a great missionary.

She knows a little bit of English and I know a little bit of Spanish so it was hard to communicate. I used google translator which helped. She helped me with my Spanish by having me read The Family A Proclamation to the World out loud, it was hard but fun.  Behind us in the picture is the Proclamation. It will always be a great memory. She was so friendly and fun to talk to.  I could feel her excitement to be there with me. I enjoyed sharing her spirit which was warm and loving.

No comments: