Pages

Thursday, May 25, 2017

Sister Malca's Quilt





Sister Malca


This is Sister Malca. She's one of the old time members of Trujillo.  She's been special to Wayne since we got here and she's special to me too.  She crocheted me a white poncho which I love and wear while I'm in the temple.  It was just so nice of her.  She's pretty sweet. She volunteers in the temple every Wednesday from 2:00 to 6:00 helping fold clothes in the laundry. She told us yesterday she was having a cataract taken off her eye tomorrow.  Today Wayne and I decided it would be a good time to give her the quilt I made for her. while were were home in March.  She loved it!  I'm so grateful for her and for the things she's taught me about serving and being kind.  
we will always love and remember Sister Malca.  


Pictures of her parents are on the wall behind us

No comments: