Pages

Thursday, September 6, 2007

Baby Update

We went to the doctor yesterday and he said that everything is going well. (sorry if this is yucky to any of you)... He said that the baby is in the perfect position for delivery, head down face down. He tried to get a good picture, but Benson is already pushing through the birth canal a little, so you couldn't see his face. I am now dialated to a 2, and the doctor said that he might see us at our appointment next week, but he's pretty sure he won't see us anymore after that. So according to the doctor, we can expect to see Benson within the next 2 weeks.
That's all for now. Have a good day and goodbye.

2 comments:

Em Russ said...

whew! I still vote that you shouldn't get your hopes up, but I am excited for you! Hang in there a little longer. I wish I could be there to meet sweet Benson. Lila was talking about how you are going to send her a picture!

Love you!

Nick said...

Well, unlike Emily, I think Benson will come soon! I'm so excited to see that kid. I hope he likes me.
I'm excited for you guys!