Pages

Saturday, September 29, 2007

Zero Gravity

So Danny, Greg (mine and Andy's boss) and I spent Friday & Saturday down in the San Rafael Swell doing a slot canyon. We did the slot called Zero Gravity. It was a blast! We drove down on Friday afternoon after work and camped near the slot. We woke up early on Saturday and broke camp and headed out. We knew we would get wet, but this slot was pretty full of water which is a good thing. We all got wet, no avoiding that. We did some semi-extreme stuff too. We swam under a bridge from one pothole to another. We also jumped into a pool that was easily 12 feet deep or more (I didn't take many pictures, but there is a pic of the spot we jumped in at here. Third set of pictures on the left). All in all it was just plain fun. Here are a few pics. The videos and the rest of the pictures are on my Picasa page here.



Danny & Greg standing on the bridge we swam under



Danny on top of the bridge we swam under





Brady standing in the pothole



Danny & Greg at the end of a swim

6 comments:

Natalie said...

That sounds like quite the adventure. I'm glad no one had to get stitches or anything...

Shawnee said...

Danny's shadow picture reminds me of Peter Pan trying to catch his shadow. :)

Nick said...

I was afraid that there was going to be a funeral following this trip. Glad to hear that you were safe and that you had fun.

Em Russ said...

oooh, Shawnee... I totally second that Peter Pan comment! It does!!! I'm glad that you guys are having so much fun.

Natalie said...

I also agree with the Peter Pan comment...

Chunk said...

By the way Brady, in the last picture, that isn't Greg and Danny. Greg is wearing a hat, and the guy in the last picture isn't. I think that is probably Glenn.