Pages

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Name Plates

So since Casey has been eating off of Travis's plate for the last year and a half, I am finally making him his own name plate. I'm also going to make one for Benson too. So if any of you want to make a name plate, I think they're like $5.00 plus shipping and handling.

I'll probably send them out in the next week or two (depending on how things go), so if anyone wants me to send one in for them too, I've got the plate making materials at my house, but I can take them to Jan's if you want.

2 comments:

Em Russ said...

Nat, That's awesome! I'll pick up some stuff at mom's and make plates tomorrow. Ok. no I really won't but it would have been fun.

Hey... good luck on Sunday!

Love, Emsbems (who is jealous of the wonderful sweet days ahead of you. Enjoy the next few without him (Benson) here and then enjoy the rest of your life loving him like you never dreamed was possible.)

Danny said...

yeah shan needs one.