Pages

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

To The Birthday Boy!

Andy,

Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got home from teaching and I saw that Emily had already left a little note on the blog for you and I admit I was very jealous that she beat me to it. But, in my defense, I have been working and today I worked more than 12 hours, so I hope you'll forgive me for being a little late.

I feel bad that I have been so busy lately because I feel like we haven't really hung out much. I wish that we could hang out a little more with you and Mckenzie. I should tell you though that when dad told us that the apartment was for rent and asked if we wanted to live there, one of the main reasons we decided to live there is so that we could be closer to you and Danny to hang out more. It has been very fun, and I am glad that we do live there so we can chill!

Well, unfortunately Chunk, I don't have any memories of you being born or any of that, but I remember so many times playing together when we were younger and I remember going to Elementary together. We would ride our bikes together and we would ride to and from school together. Man, those were fun days when there wasn't a care in the world!

I'm so glad that you will hang out with me and Nick. I sometimes feel like we are a burden to you guys because we call and ask you what you're doing all the time wondering if we can hang out. I love that you call us too.

Well, it seems like I have almost gone off course with this little message, but I want you to know that I really do love you. I must admit that I am a little nervous about the whole gun and hunting situation, but as long as you're happy and safe, I'm happy too. You have been a great brother and an awesome friend! I am glad that I can say with confidence that you are one of my best friends!

Thanks for putting up with our crap and for being an awesome person. I look up to you a lot, and I want you to know that I am so proud of you and your life.

I love you kiddo!
Happy Birthday!
Love, Your older but shorter big sister
Tami



P.S. Sorry Andy, these aren't the greatest pictures but I wanted to find some pictures to put with my little not and I am on Dad's computer so I don't know where to find any pictures on here... Sure love ya! Happy B-day!

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday Andrew! Sorry I didn't have my baby on your birthday. I thought that since you gave me that shake the other night that maybe Benson would want to share his birthday with you, but I guess that's just not the way it's supposed to be.
Love ya,
Nat

Anonymous said...

Not to be picky or anything, but the top picture of Andy is in the Chapel. You know, the "dedicated" chapel. The kind of dedication that your not supposed to take pictures in. Not to be picky or anything...