Pages

Monday, June 5, 2017

Remembering Cusco




Remembering Cusco

This afternoon, I was looking online for ideas to make a Peruvian quilt.  I came across these really good pictures and I want to save them.  They were on a site called Trek Earth, Learning about the world through photography.  They all remind me of Cusco, the people the colors and beautiful ruins.


On the Mountain


Llama Market

Happy Boys


Plaza



Cusco

Having Fun


It's amazing all the stuff they carry on their backs.

Never wasting time


Mom with her kids


Sacred Valley Harvest



On the walks of Cusco





I wanted to buy one of these textiles while we were there, the one with the Chismosas, but I didn't.
I think they are all beautiful.  Such talented people. 

I love the fabrics with the beautiful colors.  I want all of them.




Weaving

Alpacas all dressed up for visitor


That's all Folks!

No comments: