Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Our Monday

Wayne and I decided to go to the Plaza to see what was going on there. As we left the
temple grounds, we saw them cleaning and mowing.  We had to take another picture.



At the Plaza, they were having a Book Fair.  There were book vendors set up all around the Plaza.

Wayne bought me a Spanish workbook for 2nd grade so I can practice and learn Spanish.  It's all in Spanish, so it's kind of hard for me to understand the directions.

There were also some groups protesting.  Not sure what they were protesting but they caused a big traffic jam with a lot of honking taxis.
 


These protesters stood in front of this building chanting and making it known they weren't happy about  something.


We ate lunch at Chili's and had a relaxing afternoon.

Sister Casos invited all the Sister temple missionaries to decorate her Christmas tree.  I will post pictures when they are available.



No comments: