Pages

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Thanksgiving



Today is Thanksgiving in Utah!  This is our second Thanksgiving away from home.  We will be home for the next one. Here in Peru they don't celebrate this holiday, so it is like any other day.  We are working this afternoon in the temple.  Today I am still thankful for the many blessings we receive.


I am thankful for Wayne!  He is perfect for me.  I love him and I'm so grateful for the way he has blessed my life.  Serving this mission was his inspiration and I could see that we should serve this mission.  I jokingly say I'm just along for the ride.  Most of the time I am just along for the ride, but it has been a wonderful ride and I would feel bad if I'd have missed out.  It has been a wonderful blessing.  I love you Wayne!




Wayne and I have a wonderful family!  Each and every member of our family is special, unique, and is a vital part of our sometimes crazy family.  We love them ALL!  We have been blessed and we're so thankful for all of them.


Mom and Dad
Ronald and Nola
Ronola!  How grateful I am for my parents.  They have given me this life to live and they have always been there for me.  They were perfect parents for me and I am so blessed to still have them around to love and learn from.



The Lunch Group

I'm grateful for this mission call to serve in the Trujillo Temple!  We have made many new friends. I'm so grateful for all the wonderful friends we've met since we've been here, such great people.


I'm grateful for service.  Serving others always makes me feel wonderful inside.  It's just a great blessing to be able to serve.

Our home, playground and the tree house.

 I'm grateful for our home in Hooper.  It is a comfortable place to live and is a bit of Heaven on earth.  We are so glad our family is close around us, we sure love them. We have great friends and neighbors, we love this place we call home.

Home Sweet Home

It has been a relaxing morning.  We haven't been busy making a wonderful meal, cleaning up, or listening to the laughs, giggles, and cries of little ones, no hugs or snuggling and rocking them either.   No hurry ups, or snores, and no looking at newspaper ads, but it has been a
Blessed Thanksgiving.


                                              We are so blessed!



No comments: