Pages

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Busy Temple * Chili's

Saturday
Nov 11,2017

Today was a very busy day at the temple.  there were people everywhere.  I went over to the temple and did a few initiatory names while Wayne helped make more name badges.  They had a special session at 1:30 because there were so many who wanted to do sessions.  It was really neat to see so many people.  

My phone had some issues and I wasn't able to take any pictures.  


Wayne and I walked to the Parque Eterno and saw Brother Azabache's grave.  
Still a beautiful cemetery.  

We walked to the mall and while were sitting in the food court, Wayne was able to get my phone unlocked.  I got these pictures of us eating Chicken Fired Chicken at Chili's  



We shared a meal.  It wasn't the special of the day, but that's what we wanted.  it was yummy. 

I went to Tottus and got a few things so I could make a cake.  When we got home, we watched TV and I made a cake.  It was a good day!







No comments: